July 2, 2011

Saturday Sketch Night

Hey, what's up Internet!
This is my new blog as you already noticed. To give it a good headstart I want to invite you to my Saturday Sketch Night.

What's that ?
I'm going to draw gaming characters for at least one or two full hours. This will happen live and can be seen on my livestream page. It's free and everyone can join. An example of how it could look like, can be seen above this post.

How can I join in ?
Just send a screenshot of your character to hello@vasburg.com, give me a direct message or mention with a picture attached at @evasburg on Twitter or post a link to your screenshot in the comments of this post.

Where ?
You can watch it live here: http://www.livestream.com/internethooligan

When ?
It's on 09 July (Yeah, that's a saturday) at 08:00pm (CDT Central Daylight Time, UTC−5).

1 comment:

  1. I should be able to be there. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete